Einer von den Guten
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Einer von den Guten

www.myspace.com/einervondenguten

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Hervey Bay dating - Can you keep a secret?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Palmerst
Gast
Anonymous

Hervey Bay dating  - Can you keep a secret? Empty
BeitragThema: Hervey Bay dating - Can you keep a secret?   Hervey Bay dating  - Can you keep a secret? Icon_minitimeDi Jul 26, 2011 7:28 am

Ballarat online dating - Can you keep a secret? My name is Cecelia GETZ Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! dating in USA Darwin online dating Victoria dating singles in Maitland free online dating Perth dating I'm not into games, liars, casual hook-ups and cheaters. I am honest and expect the same from you. If any of these are part of your intentions, please move onto the next person. I can hang with the guy,s but also be a girly-girl. I am looking for someone nice to get to know....I am tired of being hurt and want someone knows what they want it life. I am very easy to please i love shopping, traveling, watching movies or just talking..I am looking to settle down with the right guy. I am a beautiful intelligent young lady and when i say lady i am a lady i don't do drama if you have any please do not contact me. I love shopping and hanging with my family.I'm silly too and want to find a partner to have fun with. OK, what I am not looking for - Guys who live too far away and can't host - Guys who have moustaches, just not haivng it or beards-phone sex. <p>And guys who don't answer questions. I want a guy that will fuck me when I need it but no BS either. Hi I'm just a sweet girl with a bit of a naughty side looking for a man who wants to spoil me and wants to be pleasured by a sexxxy girl in return!so if your feeling gneerous and are in need for some sweet soft juicy candy then let's meet so I can satisfy your craving! Looking for a someone to take me to new levels. Love music of all kinds (including country). I'm bootylicious. I work a lot. I'm looking for someone to unwind with. Could you be the one?
Nach oben Nach unten

Hervey Bay dating - Can you keep a secret?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Einer von den Guten :: Einer von den Guten " BEWERBUNG "-
Gehe zu: